Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ethan's Birthday

Ethan turned 11 on Friday. Today we'd planned a small birthday party that ended up even smaller as the snow we got yesterday kept his grandmother and aunt & uncle and cousins at home. We weren't going to make him wait by postponing the celebration, so we had cake and ice cream and presents with just us.

terminator
<span class=
We got him two Halo block sets, a Nerf gun and bullets, a new webkinz, the terminator figure he wanted, a steering wheel for the wii, and Guitar Hero 5. He couldn't wait to start building his Halo sets.
building2
building
His cake was even Halo "decorated". He couldn't decide what kind of cake he wanted and he really seemed to want some sort of "toy" on his cake after his brother had the lego block cakes that I put real lego guys on, so I just dyed the frosting to match the figures. LOL
cake
31/365 candles
There's nothing like licking the frosting off the candles!
yum

1 comments:

Melanie February 3, 2010 at 8:19 AM  

That's an awesome cake! And can I just say, your photos make me want to try a lot harder. :)

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP