Saturday, January 9, 2010

Busy day

Today was one of those days where I kept feeling like I needed to catch up to myself. We cleaned house, did laundry and finally, finally took down Christmas. We finally got some new containers to store all our decorations in (we'd run out of boxes) and I couldn't resist snapping a couple of pictures of the rubbermaid containers piled up before we stored them away until next year. ;)



IMG_0013
IMG_0016

I thought the black and white really worked well on those pictures. (Just call me Emily!)

After getting all of the decorations put away (which had taken a good part of the day) I went grocery shopping. I was so tired at that point that I picked up pizza on the way home. By the time I got the groceries put away (never go grocery shopping hungry! I ran out of room! lol) I was so tired that I had no imagination to take a regular pic so I settled on this.

IMG_0030

Maybe tomorrow I'll be feeling more creative.

2 comments:

Nurse Betty January 10, 2010 at 5:12 AM  

Some days it's just too hard to be creative!

Jody January 10, 2010 at 9:24 PM  

Loving the bins! Lol!

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP