Monday, December 7, 2009

Sweet Dreams

and beautiful faces. That's this week's theme at I Heart Faces.


For some reason I can't find the picture that I wanted to submit this week. It was a picture of my oldest laying with his little brother, fast asleep, on his chest. I love that picture so much I've even scrap-booked it, but still could not locate it.

I did however, find this picture that I snapped of my youngest asleep on the couch from last year. She had fought taking a nap and crawled up on the couch with her ratty old sheet and passed out. I love her rosy little cheeks and pouty little baby mouth. I've always thought she looked like a baby doll in this picture.

sweet dreams

7 comments:

Jeanette December 7, 2009 at 10:45 AM  

Very cute. I love the rosy cheeks.

Unknown December 7, 2009 at 12:45 PM  

Beautiful! Gorgeous rosy cheeks! Great photo!

Unknown December 7, 2009 at 12:54 PM  

Very cute. Love the pouty lips.

It's The Young's Y'all December 7, 2009 at 3:13 PM  

Beautiful closeup! I just adore it! And I know what you mean about trying to find pics! I have mine all over the place!

Shana Putnam December 7, 2009 at 9:34 PM  

She does look like a doll. So precious!

Karrie December 8, 2009 at 2:21 PM  

How beautiful!

Dot O December 9, 2009 at 6:57 AM  

She is beautiful! What a great capture!

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP