Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Contagious

Today, as soon as I put the littles into the bathtub, the phone rang. It was the school nurse calling that Claudia was running a fever and I needed to come get her. I rushed through the bath, threw clothes at the kids and hoped they would stick and rushed them out the door.


When we got to the school, I signed her out in the office and one of the office assistants went to get her. Of course, in this time of plague, I mean, piggy, ahem...H1N1 they had her in a separate room by herself and when she came out she was wearing a face mask.

Bad Mommy that I am I laughed and oinked at her and took her home to put her to bed. Lovely child that she is, she let me photograph her with her mask before changing into comfy clothes and crawling into bed.
bw
I'm not sure what this says about me as a mom, but I find myself really drawn to this picture. Poor kid, I hope she feels better soon.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP