Monday, November 2, 2009

Balloons


Back when I Heart Faces had it's blue theme I bought some blue balloons and took Mia to the park to see what we would get. I had a few pictures that I began to play with but was low on inspiration so I just picked one and never looked back.

Since this week's theme is balloons I decided to take a second look at those pictures.
Amelia (8)
I found myself drawn to this picture. I love the way she is framed by the bridge supports with the balloons floating behind her and how she is trying to hold her hair out of her face because it was such a windy day.

I decided to play with it and I added some textures and cropped it a little tighter than it was originally.

10 comments:

angie {the arthur clan} November 2, 2009 at 5:09 PM  

This is so pretty - I love the way she is framed in the shot and the processing is beautiful!

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Vinton J Bayne November 2, 2009 at 5:15 PM  

Cool shot!

Bunch of Barrons November 2, 2009 at 5:47 PM  

What a sweet photo! :) Great job! :)

Katy November 2, 2009 at 10:15 PM  

she is beautiful! great photo! :)

Unknown November 3, 2009 at 5:02 AM  

I really love this picture. It is very beautiful!

crsmith November 3, 2009 at 8:27 AM  

great composition, love the pp!

Capturing Sunshine November 3, 2009 at 9:54 AM  

I'm glad you took another look, because this photo is just exquisite! One of my favorites!!

Hayley November 4, 2009 at 1:10 AM  

This image is just so lovely and real... definitely in my list of faves!

MaMa Vaughn November 5, 2009 at 3:53 PM  

one of my favorites!

Puna November 9, 2009 at 1:27 PM  

Congratulations!

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP