Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back to School

Yesterday was Claudia's first day of fifth grade and her last year at elementary school. She's thrilled with her teachers and her two best friends are in her class again. I tried to get some pictures of her before school but in typical preteen fashion she was not interested in posing for me. The best shot I got of her was from sitting in the drop-off line at the school.
<span class=

Today was Anakin's first day. He was very excited to go but he got a little shy when we first arrived. We were able to walk to his classroom with him and when it was time to go he told Mia he'd miss her and asked her for a kiss on the cheek. It was so sweet because he never wants her to kiss him. As we were walking back to the van, poor Mia was upset. She kept saying she didn't want to leave him.
<span class=
<span class=
<span class=
After school, Anakin was very excited to tell us all bout his new friends and what he did today. He can't wait to go back and is disappointed that he doesn't go until Friday (staggered PreK and K). I hope he has a wonderful year.
<span class=

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP