Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Violinist

Now that the kids are back in school the pile of paperwork has invaded my house once again. There's all the typical forms and permission slips but the fun one for Claudia is permission to be in Strings again this year. Last year was the first that she was able to join and she chose the violin. She surprised me at how well she did and it was a great treat to go her first concert at the end of the year.


I'm looking forward to seeing how she grows and learns this year.
Claudia's Concert

(Kit used is Spring Rain by Jennifer Barette and Kimberly Cameron; Word Art by Leigh Scofield (tricertifiedx2) and Border from Fried Pickles by Rachel Donald)

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP