Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Blue Balloons and Windy Days



Today I bought the kids some balloons and took them to the park after school. I made sure to buy some blue ones as I thought it would be fun to use them for this week's challenge at I Heart Faces. Unfortunately by the time we got there the wind was picking up quite a bit and the balloons were blowing all over the place. When they weren't being nearly yanked out of Mia's hands, her hair was blowing across her face and focusing was increasingly difficult. Needless to say, we quickly gave up and just went to play.

Amelia

In the end I decided to just play with some of the pictures, choosing to use selective color on this shot and share it anyway.

6 comments:

The Skousens September 29, 2009 at 9:00 PM  

What a great idea...perfect for this week's theme! She's adorable!!!

B September 29, 2009 at 10:45 PM  

Ooh! I like this one a lot!!! The selective color is so fun :o)

Shannon September 29, 2009 at 11:02 PM  

i do LOVE the processing here! She is so stinkin' cute! really great idea!

Clive and Dawn September 30, 2009 at 1:27 AM  

oh yeah! nother winner or top 10 right here!!!! I love predicting!! awesome photo!!

Amanda September 30, 2009 at 7:34 AM  

This is a shot to blow up and cherish!

Kate - k8tography September 30, 2009 at 10:39 AM  

Perfect!

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP