Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Rain is Gone

One of the new photo challenges at Gotta Pixel is a photo scavenger hunt. There is a list of 20 items, some specific and others more abstract such as a feeling.


Here's this month's list:
  1. Sugar & Spice
  2. Morning People
  3. Cookies
  4. Giddy
  5. Putting 2 and 2 together
  6. Red and white
  7. Born
  8. Quiet Times
  9. Sunset Bike Ride
  10. Coffee
  11. Red Velvet
  12. Sport
  13. Rock, Paper, Scissors
  14. Under Pressure
  15. Toes
  16. Freedom of Art
  17. Flour
  18. Rear-view Mirror
  19. Note to Self
  20. I can see clearly now
When I read the last prompt I immediately finished the lyric "the rain is gone." It is what prompted me to get out in the rain yesterday and photograph my flowers.
<span class=
Now to work on the rest of the list.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP