Monday, September 14, 2009

Contemplating Mischief



This weeks theme at I Heart Faces is contemplative; their definition being: thoughtful observation; full or deep consideration; dreamily or wistfully thoughtful: a pensive mood; expressing or revealing thoughtfulness; quiet modes of apparent or real thought; can be marked by some sadness, but doesn't have to be.

All I could see was this pic of my youngest. I took it one day when I was first exploring some of the settings on my camera and was really working on manually focusing on the eyes. I sat her next to the big window, focused and snapped the pic.

I love how her eyes sparkle in this pic, but it's the way she has her lips pursed and is looking up and to the side that makes me think she was contemplating some mischief.


amelia (3)

12 comments:

tiff(threeringcircus) September 14, 2009 at 7:54 AM  

What a cutie.

Lauren September 14, 2009 at 8:02 AM  

so sweet! love the details in the eyes, too, and those GORGEOUS curls!

MadeInCanarias September 14, 2009 at 8:34 AM  

She is so pretty! Love her curls!

Teapots & Robots September 14, 2009 at 10:58 AM  

beautiful!!

Mon Cheri September 14, 2009 at 12:21 PM  

Wow, love the copper penny hair and curls. Beautiful capture!!

Beverly September 14, 2009 at 12:44 PM  

so cute and sweet! great photo

Elizabeth September 14, 2009 at 3:28 PM  

very beautiful!!

Holly Lynn September 14, 2009 at 5:54 PM  

Love the photograph! Great capture.

Indy Cookie September 15, 2009 at 10:11 AM  

Stunning! What a gorgeous little girl.

Monika September 15, 2009 at 10:48 PM  

Oh my, she is adorable!!!

Maureen September 16, 2009 at 8:13 AM  

WOW! What an excellent shot. Just love her look. So pretty!

Ali September 17, 2009 at 12:19 AM  

She looks like she is up to something! What a cutie, nice shot!

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP