Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Those Eyes

Before I got my Rebel a couple years ago, I had a simple Canon point and shoot. My mom bought it for me when I was pregnant with Anakin and it was my first digital camera. Now with the ability to erase pictures as I shot them and to view them on my computer, I began to love photography more than ever.


Sometimes I like to look back at some of the pictures I took using that camera and comparing them to the ones that I've taken with my xti. I imagine I will do the same when I upgrade again.

But beyond the difference in quality or ability, I'm just amazed by how quickly time passes. Today I was looking at a picture I took of Anakin just a few weeks before he turned a year old. I look at his face and am struck by how much he's grown and changed and by how much he still the same.

One things for sure, he will always have those eyes.

In the Leaves

1 comments:

Shannon August 13, 2009 at 9:22 AM  

he does have beautiful eyes!

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP