Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Families...

Having five kids it can be almost impossible to get a great group shot. Especially when you have babies or toddlers, though sometimes I think my bigs are even worse. For a couple of years I tried to get a shot but there was always someone not sitting still of giving bunny ears or pulling faces.


It was these pics that inspired me to scrapbook one of my favorite pages.

Familie...full of nuts

I've not tried in a year and a half or so, but I've not given up totally. Maybe this will be the year that I get a good group shot.

(Kit used is Fried Pickles by Rachel Donald)

2 comments:

jen@odbt August 12, 2009 at 5:20 PM  

Love the quote. I have to take a ton of photos to get one where everyone is looking at the camera. PS: What software do you use for your digital scrapping?

Jeanna August 12, 2009 at 6:08 PM  

Thanks. :) I use PSP X2. I want to get photoshop, but hate the expense. LOL

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP