Tuesday, August 4, 2009

One of my first pages

I believe this is the second page I ever scrapped. It was a re-do of the first page I created which was really horrible. So horrible I trashed it. LOL Even at a young age, my youngest was a total drama queen. I'm not sure what she was crying about now, but her faces were to adorable not to shoot.

You can't tell by the pictures but she was standing in a tall cardboard box. Up until the point that she started to cry, she'd been laughing and playing peek-a-boo so I already had my camera in my hand.

I have to say at almost three years old, she's gotten even better. But that's a story for another day. :)

Cry Baby


The kit used is called Express Yourself by Ronna Penner. It was a freebie I downloaded from http://www.shabbyprincess.com/downloads/expressyourself/express-yourself.asp

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP