Monday, November 14, 2011

Autumn Splendor

First, just let me say that I love this week's challenge. The colors of fall are my absolute favorite and if it wasn't for the cold, I'd want it to be Autumn forever.

Now, let me tell you that I've had the hardest time deciding which photo to enter in this week's challenge. I've even asked some online friends to vote on it because I just couldn't decide. My youngest is such an easy kid to photograph since she just loves being the star. She's so dramatic which meant I ended up with one shot where she's pouty and forlorn and one where she looks so excited and happy--how do you choose?

You don't. You make others do it for you. Hopefully, they chose well. I'll post the other shot in the following post and you can vote, too. LOL

Mia
As you can see this is the happy shot. This is my favorite, I only wish there had been more of the autumn colors in it. However, we seem to be overrun with yellow trees, not enough of the deep orange or reds which have always been my favorites. :)

12 comments:

Christa November 14, 2011 at 9:58 AM  

Whoever chose for you chose well! Love your daughters facial expression...to cute! The photo itself is perfectly capturing fall.

Anonymous November 14, 2011 at 10:05 AM  

This is perfect! Love her expression, and it is definitely full of autumn color! Well done...

Jamie Rubeis November 14, 2011 at 10:40 AM  

Adorable. Love her expression!

Lori_Z November 14, 2011 at 10:52 AM  

This is too cute!

Unknown November 14, 2011 at 11:23 AM  

super cute!

Bodh Photography November 14, 2011 at 11:38 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bodh Photography November 14, 2011 at 11:40 AM  

Adorable! And love her boots :)

Sugar Bug Photography November 14, 2011 at 1:00 PM  

she is adorable!!!

rachelle vance photography November 14, 2011 at 1:16 PM  

super cute!
good luck!

rachel November 14, 2011 at 2:54 PM  

ah, this is so cute. I love fall too. except for the rain, and the cold, and the fact that it's dark all the time.

Katie November 15, 2011 at 9:26 PM  

What a fantastic model! Love, love her expression and the processing is so very Fall! Very pretty!

Unknown November 19, 2011 at 2:23 PM  

This picture is so pretty! I LOVE the expression you captured. It looks like you picked the right one because you are a winner this week! WAY TO GO Jeanna! So fantastic.

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP