Monday, June 27, 2011

The Master Bathroom

Unfortunately, I did not think to take before pics until after we'd already started ripping up carpets and tearing out floors. So you will be spared from some of the ugly. Lucky you. LOL

The first room we (well my husband and his buddy) began on was the master bath. We started there because it was the one room that had a bad floor so they immediately started ripping it out. That was when I ran home to get my camera because I wanted to document everything.

Before:

IMG_0104

Ugly sink, turquoise floor and woah! Do you see that toilet? (That's my husband's buddy cleaning up the trash from the floor being ripped out bit by bit.)

IMG_0103
Not a great shot but you can see my husband in the hole where the tiny shower used to be. Seriously. It was tiny.

After:
bath

bath 2

I still need to get a shot of the new shower, but it's about twice the size of what was in there before. It's funny, I thought a lot of people would hate my green and black bathroom but so far everyone has loved it, too. It makes me happy just to look in there and it's only the bathroom! LOL

More rooms to come!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP