Sunday, June 12, 2011

Bright and Vivid


So, it's been a quiet few months for me, at least photography wise. We've been renovating our new house for the past year and that has pretty much taken over our every last waking minute. (Remind me to share the befores and afters!)

And of course, since my camera has been silent, so has my blog. Since I miss it and I'm trying to get myself back in the zone, so to speak, I decided to participate in this week's I Heart Faces challenge. :)

edit2

Hopefully, I'll be inspired to get my camera out and use it again!

6 comments:

tiarastantrums June 13, 2011 at 12:20 AM  

cute little ones

Jaymi June 13, 2011 at 1:01 PM  

aww just precious!

Anonymous June 13, 2011 at 2:57 PM  

Love this! Their eyes are so stunning, so sweet! Great!

Kel June 13, 2011 at 9:46 PM  

Aww! How precious!!

Anonymous June 14, 2011 at 9:36 AM  

Pretty photo!!

Anonymous June 14, 2011 at 9:37 AM  

Pretty photo!!

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP