Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My day

Sick kid:

40/365 feverish
Beat down husband:
beaten down
I should have known last night when Mia was so cranky that she was getting sick. She woke up this morning with a fever and congestion. Overall she's just cranky and achy. We've had to resort to alternating tylenol and motrin to keep the fever down. Her appetite is low, but she's drinking plenty of water so I'm sure she'll be better in a day or two.

As for my husband? He's spent more time the past week, shoveling snow and ice than doing anything else. We are now getting the third storm in the last week and a half. Just this weekend we were slammed with the lovely blizzard of 2010 and now were expecting another 6-12 inches.

We're ready for Spring.

1 comments:

Kathy February 11, 2010 at 6:36 PM  

Awww... cute photo, hope she's feeling better!!

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP