Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Another Day Late

I actually had my camera out quite a bit yesterday but by the evening when I was trying to go through them and get some uploaded my computer decided to rebel and freeze up on me. Poor thing is getting old and worn out. (It has taken some abuse in the past few years. LOL)


Anyway, I decided to give up and try again this morning.
54/365 falling on my head
raindrops
window
window2
As you can see it rained yesterday. I'm really starting to miss the sunshine. And now we're expecting more snow.

I also took some pics of Mia (she's my most willing subject) yesterday and decided to do something different.
mia board

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP