Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Family


Family is the theme of this week's I Heart Faces challenge. I had a great picture that I really wanted to enter, but it was only of the kids. I love it because it really, truly tells the story of our family. The rules, however, state that there must be an adult in the picture so instead I chose one that I shared the other day.
16/365
I kept returning to this picture, because it makes me laugh. It's a typical scene in our house of Daddy chasing down the kids and grabbing them up and hugging them to death or pretending to put them in headlocks or hanging them upside down. The kids are always fighting to get loose and squealing with laughter. It's a funhouse in here sometimes.

4 comments:

Julia Spencer January 19, 2010 at 11:04 AM  

So sweet! Great story to go with it too! :)

amanda thiessen photography January 19, 2010 at 1:01 PM  

too cute!

Dot O January 19, 2010 at 8:49 PM  

This is adorable - and you got me thinking. When my kids were small, my husband would "rassle dassle" (roll around) in the living room with them and I NEVER thought to grab my camera.

So cool you captured a simple moment in time.

Pol January 20, 2010 at 4:01 AM  

They look so happy!

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP