Wednesday, November 18, 2009

May The Force Be With You

Next week, Anakin will turn five years old. I don't know when it happened but all of a sudden he seems so grown. He's doing great at school and loves it so much. He is absorbing everything like a little sponge and making friends and growing more and more confident every day.


So, since it's almost his birthday and since I haven't posted a scrapbooking page in a while (haven't created one in a while, either) I thought I'd share this one.
Dark Side

Kit is Out of this World by Pineapple Plantation Designs © by Shauna Burke-Smith

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP