Monday, November 9, 2009

Fall Berries

Yesterday we went through a short hike through some trails near us. It was a gorgeous sunny day and we all wanted some fresh air before the cold starts setting in.


I took my camera as I always do, hoping to get some shots of the kids but they were too full of silly wiggles and not willing at all to glance my way for even a pity shot.

Instead I turned my camera toward nature and got this shot of some berries.
fall berries

ETA: I was so excited to see this picture featured on the I Heart Faces blog! Second time one of my photos were featured! Woohoo!

Find it and more great inspiration here and at the I Heart Faces Network!

2 comments:

Allison November 11, 2009 at 12:31 PM  

This is picture is SO beautiful- you have a lot of skill!

Jeanna November 11, 2009 at 7:24 PM  

Thank you!

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP