Thursday, October 8, 2009

Pouty Face

Yesterday while waiting in line to pick up the kids from school, I got out my camera and was playing (again) with the manual settings. Mia was sitting in her car seat wearing one of her many hats and was a somewhat willing subject for me (meaning she's strapped in her seat and can't run away! LOL). I even got her to look at me a couple of times so I'm counting it as a success.


I got a few shots that weren't too bad but this one just makes me chuckle.

Amelia

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP