Sunday, October 25, 2009

More Pictures from Mia's Birthday

Today we are having Amelia's birthday party. Really it's just some cake and ice cream with her Memom, aunt and uncle and cousins coming. She's excited though.


Last night in between baking her birthday cake and watching a show on Punkin Chunkin on onDemand I edited a couple more shots of Mia.

This first one was taken in line waiting to pick Anakin up from school (again). She was being cute and the camera was in the car so who could resist? I can't decide if I like her eyes in it or not. Mainly she looks a little crazy I think and that could be caused by the reflection of my orange shirt.
AmeliaRose
This next shot was taken at the old caboose in town. It's gotten a new coat of paint recently and I knew it would be fun place to shoot. The first one is the straight picture and the next is some editing I was experimenting with and shared with Pioneer Woman's assignment group.
Amelia
Amelia Edit

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP