Monday, September 7, 2009

My new "favorite"

It's funny how I can take a bunch of pictures and I always think I know which one I like best, but I always end up surprising myself. The same thing happened when I was shooting Anakin and Mia at the elementary school.


I was actually done and was loading kids up in the van when Mia started walking along the blue line on the curb. I grabbed my camera and got a few shots before loading her up without even thinking about it.

When I uploaded them all to my laptop the last picture I decided to do some post processing on that last shot, just to see what I could do with it. I liked the contrast of the blue against her orange tutu.

I edited it and have found in the days that have passed that the more and more I look at it I like it. It's become my favorite. For now.
<span class=

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP