Thursday, August 27, 2009

Tutus and Black Boots

I took the kids to the school today to try to get some good shots before school started. It's a nice backdrop with all the sidewalks and brick; especially when you live in a small rural town like I do. Plus there's the promise of playing on the swings when they're done modeling for mommy.


Amelia insisted on wearing her favorite new outfit. She got the skirt and top this past weekend and she wants to wear it everyday. The boots I found at Walmart (yes, I know Walmart is evil) and had to get them for her. They bring back so many memories of my teen years and frankly the boots and tutu suit her rock'n roll princess attitude.

Mia4

I've shared this shot for

9 comments:

Shannon August 29, 2009 at 11:20 AM  

SO CUTE! You should link your shot to http://www.heyharriet.blogspot.com for shadow shot sunday! Fun meme! And you have a perfect little shadow shot here! LOVE the rock n' roll princess outfit! She definitely has a style ALL HER OWN! :)

Sylvia K August 29, 2009 at 1:38 PM  

Surely does make a perfect shadow shot! Do love the contrast -- tutus and black boots! can't beat that!

Have a great day!

Sylvia

Magical Mystical Teacher August 29, 2009 at 10:40 PM  

Mama, look at me!
I’m skipping with my shadow,
skipping daintily.

My Shadow Shots

Jenny August 29, 2009 at 11:28 PM  

I love it! It's a great outfit... bright orange and black boots. What more could a little girl want?
Great shadow shot.

Hey Harriet August 29, 2009 at 11:35 PM  

A lovely shadow shot of your little rock 'n' roll princess! Thanks for sharing it for Shadow Shot Sunday :)

The Summer Kitchen Girls August 30, 2009 at 12:27 AM  

You go little one! Looks like she's a spunky one :)

admin August 30, 2009 at 12:48 AM  

Beautiful!! love that orange tutu :)

Linda August 30, 2009 at 9:50 PM  

Oh, the tutu and boots are perfect together! I love the shadow, and how the light sparkles through in the tutu section of the shadow. Wonderful!

Unknown September 5, 2009 at 5:15 PM  

Love your shadow shot of your sweet DD! Rock on, little one!

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP