Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Gotta Pixel's Scrap Star Contest

Gotta Pixel is the digiscrapping site I spend the most time at. It's where I was introduced to digital scrapbooking and it's the site where I've gotten some of my favorite kits.


This month they are having a Scrap Star Contest. Each week there is a new challenge to be completed and at the end the winner will earn a place on their creative team.

This weeks challenge was to use the kit Comical by Amy Sumrall and Simply Scraps which is a very boy oriented and superhero themed in an unconventional way and to use at least 10 elements from the kit.

I threw around a few ideas and finally settled on this:

PIE on your face

If you'd like to try your hand at it, you can get Comical at GottaPixel.net.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a SAHM that loves photography. My kids are my main models but they're on to me and have started running in the opposite direction of me and my camera. Well, all but the youngest. She's a ham. To compensate I take pictures of just about everything else from flowers and bugs, to landscapes and anything else that will sit still. And I share it all here because I might as well do something with it. :)

OWP badge
ShutterLoveTopTen

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP